[ROVERNET - UK]Peking to Paris

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Wed May 10 20:30:20 BST 2006

I watched the last race in 1997 and the winners were two chaps from the US
driving a world war two Jeep, the driver had apparently cut off the tips of
three fingers a few weeks before the race. The doctors told him they could
be re attached but in order to do it he would not be able to make the race.
He chose he race over the fingers!!!!
There was a P5, and I believe a P4 included, with quite a bit of filming of
the P5, can't remember the drivers name but he had his wife and mother in
law along for the trip!!!!
                                                            Regards  Ben

FREDERICK (BEN) RODGERS.
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3