[ROVERNET - UK]P6 door allignment (was P5 and My stuff)

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Wed May 10 20:25:51 BST 2006

I'll practice before I come.  Paul's right, though. If the problem is an
"in" or "out" problem it will need shims, so I'll salvage some before I
come.  I need to get the doors off a RHD 2000TC and put them in storage
anyway as I need to get the roof (and sunroof) off that car.  P6 doors
can be removed and replaced without affecting the allignment, so
something got yours out of whack in the first place. Do you still need
me to bring an SD1 wheel?  The paint isn't as good on the gray ones as I
remembered.

Kent K.