[ROVERNET - UK]Fritz' P5 Coupe and My stuff

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Tue May 9 18:06:37 BST 2006

--- Glen Wilson <glenwilson at cavtel.net> wrote:

> Kent,
>
> It would be helpful to know a little more
> specifically when this
> anticipated demise might occur. In fact, it would be
> a thoughtful
> gesture on your part to set a particular date and
> time so that those of
> us in need of Rover bits can plan ahead and buy
> cheap airline tickets.
> Please do not leave us hanging.

Lest this turn theological, I will simply say that the
whole point is to "be prepared" continually.  I have
no specific information regarding my own demise or the
time of the rapture.  I will simply greet either
joyfully.  You don't have to wait until I pass to come
check out the junk pile.  We always keep a guest room
ready.  I might even change the sheets, but only after
Glen leaves.  In the meantime...Rover on Dudes!

Roverapturously,
Kent K.