[ROVERNET - UK] Talking of P5's

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 02:01:18 BST 2006

With the military base and lack of vehicle laws here, I see many "grey
market" , not intended for the NA market cars. The Air Force allowed so many
pounds of weight for transfers and some personel used their weight for cars
and bikes.  I had a 1965 volvo 122s with European lights and a KPH only
speedometer. The switch ID plates were in Swedish or some such language. It
was LHD.
So more units than a guy might guess probably made it to the US in that era.