[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S link

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 18:44:30 BST 2006

Thanks for the feed back Roland.  Alvin has mostly SD1s.  Also most
everything that Alvin has requires a total restoration.  If this P6B was a
local, Southern California car for that kind of money I would try to get.
The Rover that I would jump at in less than fair condition, would be a P5
saloon Mk III with manual transmission, RHD or LHD.  I know, "Lots of
luck".  Thanks for getting back to me. Take care.  jb