[ROVERNET - UK] Road & Track - June 2006 Issue

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 17:09:30 BST 2006

Do be careful.  Personally, I couldn't care less about
comments on someone else's political/governmental
situation in his/her country.

 I expect that there will be American Rovernet
subscribers who will hold passionate but opposite
views.

I am trying to pour SAE 90 weight oil on the waters
before they get troubled.

Eric

--- steve bridge <slbridge at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ray,
> Our President has trouble with such brainy things.
> He thought he was in
> Alabama in the National Guard while he was actually
> avoiding Vietnam in
> Washington DC.
> I'm sorry, since the King called you Austria, you
> are now Austria. Change
> your accent as this is final and uncontestable,
> because he is...  "THE
> DECIDER"!
>
> "I'm the decider and I decide Rummy is doing a good
> job" ( "W", 1st of May
> or first grade... either works)
> >
> >That's OK Peter. Even your President once called
> Australia 'Austria'! So we
> >get used to it. If the columnist is correct it
> would be nice to have our
> >cars appreciated in print and value but then we
> don't love our cars for the
> >prestige, do we!
> >
> >Ray Wilkins
> >1976 P6B
> >Melbourne Austria (oops sorry, that should read
> Australia!)

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca