[ROVERNET - UK] Road & Track - June 2006 Issue

Ray raywilkins at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 4 12:39:49 BST 2006

That's OK Peter. Even your President once called Australia 'Austria'! So we
get used to it. If the columnist is correct it would be nice to have our
cars appreciated in print and value but then we don't love our cars for the
prestige, do we!

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Austria (oops sorry, that should read Australia!)