[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Road Atlanta vintage races

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 18:02:06 BST 2006

Yes, it's pretty much impossible to keep the top 10 list to just 10, isn't
it - mine gets bigger each time I see a bargain-priced oddball that "just
needs minor restoration to get it back on the road" after thirty years
parked under a tree.

2.A Daimler SP250 (first one that ive seen since I came to the US 6 years
ago and one of the 200 or so cars that are in my top 10)

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA