[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers and Rollers

Stephen JC Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Tue Mar 28 03:31:22 BST 2006

It is a '69 with dual boosters so it must be dual circuit. I have not
yet fiddled with these brakes so I am somewhat ignorant.

I love the overkill dual boosters combined with the single clutch/brake
fluid reservoir with a clutch slave so close to road salt that
easy-to-imagine failure could cause total fluid loss (underkill?).

Cheers,
Stephen