[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers and Rollers

Stephen JC Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Tue Mar 28 02:16:13 BST 2006

If I hear the term "poor man's Rolls Royce" again I think I will hurl.
A Silver Cloud is a lovely car, and so is a Rover.

I lost the brakes on my TC last week (quite entertaining).
I have lost no fluid but have perhaps 10% braking. If I pump the brakes
about 15 times I have momentary braking but cannot drive it under these
circumstances. I am assuming this is a faulty master cylinder but
before I pull everything to bits I would like to know if this
experience is familiar to anyone. The master was rebuilt by White Post
(one of the best) only four years ago and only has about 6K miles on
it. Any thoughts?

Stephen Beer
Milan, NY