[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Very nice P5 for sale in Oregon

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 18:31:06 GMT 2006

If the car is as nice as it looks in the pictures, I think it's probably
priced fairly.  I don't even want to think how much money I've spent on my
P5 Coupe - way more than I could sell it for, and it would need quite a
bit more to be concours.  This car looks at least as good, though being
from NZ it could have rust issues that aren't apparent in the photos.  I'm
not in the market to add to my collection at the moment (I'm under
pressure from SWMBO to get the number down to around ten; I'm holding out
for sixteen or seventeen) but if I apply the "What would I be willing to
pay for it" test, I'd happily pay five grand for this car.  Assuming of
course that it's as good as it appears.

Geoff