[ROVERNET - UK] Rover's ...3 P6b's

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Mar 21 16:21:29 GMT 2006

I am seriously considering selling 3 P6's (NADA) and all the spare parts you
wish to imagine. 2 of these are very road worthy and the third could be very
easily for someone willing to spend a little time and TLC. I have not come
to a price as of yet but if you are interested you can email for pics or
call me. The cars are located in Sussex N.B. and are all in proper dry
indoor storage. I simply do not have the space or time required to continue
to maintain these fine cars. It is going to be hard to part with these
especially the one that I got my driving liscence with ...way back in 1971
!!...but I have had my fun and now it's practical to move onward. I won't be
giving these away however a reasonable offer will get you the tripletts and
all the spares as well.

 Regards

 Dennis Brooks
 506-433-6771