[ROVERNET - UK] Oddities

Sands sands2005 at home00.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 18:01:53 GMT 2006

G'day Eric,
                  It seems that way   (check this out on UK ebay, found
it about 5 mins ago)
I'm sort of researching whether to pour some money into my 820 Vitesse
or to find an alternative vehicle....I carelessly missed out on an
updated version of my car that had only done  68000miles and was in
immaculate condition. I've been toying with the idea of an 825 Turbo
Diesel, but have not found too much info on the 2.5 diesel motor re
reliability and performance...with my 820 vitesse pulling 0-60 in a tad
over 7 seconds I've been spoilt.
Mike