[ROVERNET - UK] Oddities

Sands sands2005 at home00.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 17:51:54 GMT 2006

G'day All,
While searching pages on the web related to Rover 800s, I came across these:

This site is probably familiar to some (I'd not seen it before). Lots of
useful information

My Rover 800 / Sterling page
http://www.thesysadmin.co.uk/rover/800.html

**
This site seems to be mostly in Japanese or in heiroglyphs, very bizarre:

http://rover800.hp.infoseek.co.jp/spec.html

This is what turned up when i asked for the translated page....eccentric
lot these Japanese:

*Principal statistics and main equipment of ROVER800 *
series It drew up this chart on the basis of the information of the
catalog and the magazine et cetera.
Is information only of the Japanese sale model.
The chart is large, whether it is vague, the しれません pardon!
There is also an unclear point being しれません, don't you think? please
teach whether and, also the place where by mistake it is it is,!

Mike Vitesse Norwich