[ROVERNET - UK] Automotive literature stolen.

Drew Egginton drew at pitstop.net.au
Thu Mar 16 04:23:51 GMT 2006

That's terrible...

I've been collecting literature myself semi-seriously since I was a wee
lad and I'm now 35. I got a few things about ten years ago from the US,
including a 2000 brochure extolling the virtues of its safety, a couple
of  3 Litre items that were (bizarrely) shaped and decorated like Easter
eggs, a couple of brochures for the (much Rovernet discussed) NADA 3500S
showing the boot (okay... trunk) full of melons and the SD1 with round
headlights and the (unusual for the rest of us) three spoke steering wheel.

Does anyone know the name of the guy whose literature was stolen? I may
know of him or be able to let a  few other enthusiasts here know about
it as I used to run the Motor Museum of WA, from 1995 to 1998 and the
local scene is quite incestuous (sp?) as we are probably the most
isolated city in the world!

I'd like to be able to help!

Cheers

Andrew Egginton