[ROVERNET - UK] Automotive literature stolen.

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Thu Mar 16 03:41:02 GMT 2006

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 03:15:05 -0500, Glen wrote:

>Finally, Australia has a rich and interesting automotive heritage of
>models imported as well as models designed and manufactured there, to
>say nothing of the great racers and race cars it has produced. Since you
>are an independent lot, Australia has produced a lot of automotive
>literature that never made it over to the USA

On that subject............ We (RCCA) were recently contacted by a
gentleman in Perth WA who has been an avid collector of automotive
literature and memorabilia for 40 years. Unfortunately he recently had
over 3,000 pieces, including lots of Rover stuff,  stolen.

If anyone sees an unusually large amount of this on Ebay or anywhere
else for that matter, could they please get in touch with me.

Cheers,

Peter H