[ROVERNET - UK] TC2000, 3500s for sale in Texas

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Tue Mar 14 15:41:16 GMT 2006

Hi Richard,
Albert Jacob from San Antonio has seen the P6B in Houston.  It has a
broken windshield not visible in the pictures, but I have three good
ones.  It is a Canadian car and never had Air Conditioning.  With the
seat covers on, I can't tell about the front seat upholstery, but Albert
may know.  You've got black Ambla in your car also(I still have the
seats you wanted and all the other stuff).  I think Albert said that the
color was not original.

I can't find the link for the TC add, either.

Roverly,
Kent K.