[ROVERNET - UK] 4.6 in the P6

Ted Holman ted_holman at vintagesuzuki.com
Mon Mar 13 21:18:50 GMT 2006

Thank you Mike
Since posting the question, Eric Russell has sent me several sites that give
a history of the car. How little I know! After mulling it over with Eric, I
am going to let the dust settle and stick with finishing the TC before
starting up another project. I just wish my herd of 3500s was closer to BC,
I would be hauling them over to Eric's yard today!!

Ted
76 Electric Assist 850 Norton