[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 - rubber seal under valance at rear of bonnet

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 00:12:00 GMT 2006

Peter,
First of all - I don't have a P6B BUT....

1.  Is the channel that secures it the same cross
section as the door rubber channel?

I have bought extrusion from Scott for the rubber that
is installed for the front and rear wing.  It's the
material that runs horizontally along the top of the
wing.  It is slightly curved and stops road spray from
squirting up in the gap between the fender and the
base unit. In which case, you can get a replacement
from him.

I believe the rubber that seals the boot lid is the
same cross-section as that at the front of the 3500 S
bonnet (underside).

as an extrusion rather than the exact part number.

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca