[ROVERNET - UK] Mount for P6B manual gearbox

Sands sands2005 at home00.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 22:04:06 GMT 2006

G'day there Andrew,
                                 hope this doesn't sound too obvious....
rimmer brothers...  http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/
....are good for that sort of thing, just in case you can't get what you
ned in Canada.....Also do a search of wreckers yards here in
Britain...lots of them will package stuff up and post it. I doubt that
the bracket you need will weigh that much.
Mike      820 Vitesse    Norwich   (formerly   3500 Vanden Plas  Gawler
south aust)