[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon Jul 31 18:42:26 BST 2006

Hi James

Only one steel wheel is listed in the parts catalogs for the 2000,
part number 534814.

I have never seen a steel wheel that did not fit all P6's except for
the Magnum wheeled cars, and I have owned a number of 1966 and 67
P6s, including what I believe was a 1966 TC NADA prototype (sad I let
that one go, but it was early in my Rover career and I didn't know
what I had)

I see only two possibilities: You have a set of Magnums or you have a
set of Rostyles that are actually not for a P6.

Yours
Vern