[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 31 15:31:21 BST 2006

One further note on Rostyles, and other wheels; In the US, The lug pattern
was changed about  1968, that is all wheels later than this will not fit on
cars earlier than this, and vice versa. I believe the lugnuts were also
changed at the same time, so a standard lugnut would fit them. When was this
change, and was it worldwide? I have early rostyles, that do not fit late
cars; so does this mean they came from a 1967 or earlier? James Dean,
Ft.Lauderdale.