[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Jul 31 01:13:31 BST 2006

Hi Adrian,
I think Rostyles in the US are more common than either the
Magstars or Magnum 500s.  They were evidently optional on
the NAS 2000TC from '68.  The Magnum 500s require special
hubs front and rear (I just got a set from Eric, who also
has a set on his TC).

I have had one set of Magstars, no full sets of Magnum
500s, and four full sets of Rostlyes.

Roverollingly,
Kent K.

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:56:15 -0700