[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at san.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 17:36:40 BST 2006

David=20

Ian Wilson of Joseph's in Doncaster re-imported a number of federal =
3500s
back to the UK for breaking or restoration. He may be a useful source of
some parts - he's found me things like NOS reflectors and side marker =
lamps
and may be able to help with other trim parts as well. You can email him =
at
[ian at josephsp6spares.freeserve.co.uk]

I'm sure that there are enough cars in storage in the US that someone =
here
could help, but if you only need some trim parts it may pay to pay a =
little
extra to a breaker and save the cost of shipping the whole car

Aidrian