[ROVERNET - UK] Rover On Ebay

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Wed Jul 26 14:09:07 BST 2006

Stephen JC Beer wrote:

> This lister has wasted his listing fees because he has not played eBay
> correctly.

Not necessarily. I don't know the details of vehicle selling on eBay,
but my guess is that he has cheaply advertised the car, located a number
of potential buyers, and will sell it in a private sale at a good price
and avoid all eBay final value fees. The listing fees are nothing
compared to the final value fees, and he's advertised it all over the
world with photos. I don't know if this was his intention or not, but I
think he's done quite well for himself.

Glen