[ROVERNET - UK] Rebuild kits and KinardRove '06

iudkuy wcygiohs iudkuy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 03:53:11 BST 2006

Lance

The cylinder liner is for a Nissan TD42 in Oz which
may be a GC or GQ worldwide. They are too long but it
would be a simple matter for your engine man to take
off the required amount. The external diameter of the
main part of the sleeve is 99mm. They have a flange at
the top which prevents them from coming loose.

Peter B

=== message truncated ===