{Spam?} Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Distributor question

Barry Riseley barry-riseley at trump.net.au
Mon Jul 24 23:04:54 BST 2006

Hello Ben,

Lucas Distributor Service Number 40660A is a Clockwise Rotation DM6A 6
Cylinder Distributor with Maximum Mechanical Advance 9 to 11 Degrees at
2100 rpm (Distributor)

If you could give me the remainder of the info stamped on the side of the
distributor I should be able to quickly look up what it is out of. Can do
it from the Service Number but is more difficult. I am particularly looking
for a Letter and Number combination which will indicate Car Manufacturer
application detail, but please send all info if possible.

I probably should add that Joe Lucas, Lord of the Arcane, nominated the
direction of rotation "looking at the drive end" so that this would mean
that your "mystery" Distributor would have normal Rotor movement
"AntiClock" when viewed from above.

Regards

Barry Riseley
Tasmania