[ROVERNET - UK] Re: conspiracy

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 16:40:38 BST 2006

Mike,
Hmmm...... let me see....
1. Warning me that my account is compromised and I
must check online and sort the matter:
a. Barclay's Bank (don't have one here)
b. HSNC bank
c. Desjardins store?
d. Royal Bank
e. eBay
f. PayPal

2. Offers of tens of millions of dollars if I would
just provide my account info to effect a transfer:
a.  Nigeria
b.  South Africa
c.  Belize
d.  Benin
e.  Ivory Coast
f.  Liberia
g.  Holland

3.  Offers of discount pills from a wide variety of
ISP accounts <never the same one twice>

etc., etc.

I use Mailwasher and Yahoo mail for SPAM filtering.
The flow is heavily reduced (as I experimented one
time).

Eric

--- Mike Shaddick <mikshdik at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>   Francois  Veillon I am the manager of a Human
> Recourses department
> of  Global Austrian Syndicate (GAS).
>
> Does any want to collude with me in terminating this
> guy with extreme
> predjudice?
>
> I can't imagine I am alone in getting 20 or so posts
> a day, from as
> many addresses.
>
> kanjane

Webmaster: