[ROVERNET - UK] Pics of hoses. Please look.

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 15 06:01:31 BST 2006

Hi Glen,

I clicked on the Hemmings site and found three hoses but only matched up
with your numbers.  The hose that looks like it has a bit smaller inside
diameter with #73or89N52  EB  DOor08122 looks like a 2000 lower hose.  I
clicked on the ebaY site and did not find the cooling system hoses, just
the brake system hoses.  Take Care.  jb