[ROVERNET - UK] P6 black leather seats, other parts available (in U.S.)

peter king peter at king-co.com
Fri Jul 14 16:00:12 BST 2006

Hi all.

I have a pair of black leather p6 seats with ET headrests available,
if anyone is interested. The leather is soft and good all around, but
the stitching needs to be re-sewn in the seating areas. I'm located
in Swampscott, MA, USA. I also have some extra bonnets and boot lids,
along with 4 arden green doors and a bunch of black interior panels
and glove boxes, speedometer units, front and back windscreens,  many
hubcaps, window cranks and door handles, other stuff. All from a
truckload of 3500s and TC2000 spares I purchased a couple of years
ago and am finally sorting out! These are all from TC2000s. I'm happy
to send pictures, if you have any interest. Drop me a line off-list
if there's anything you are looking for.

Peter