[ROVERNET - UK] Re: NADA TC

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Tue Jul 11 23:58:47 BST 2006

Hey Jim, if you have knock off wire wheels, you will not be just
putting them on for shows. The spline adapters replace the front and
rear hubs complete rather than just bolting to the std hubs. You can
change the front easily enough, but the rear hubs are a major job.

On the other hand, if you have a bolt-on set of wires, then there are
not the OEM wires, but an aftermarket set.

Yours
Vern