[ROVERNET - UK] sign off

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Tue Jul 11 13:13:08 BST 2006

Hi Folks
            The above heading, seemed to be very suitable for this
message!!! I have finally reached the difficult decision to sell my Rover,
Its a 1967 Rover P5 Mk 3  4sp o/d  in good condition, and located on Prince
Edward Island Canada. It is on the road and very reliable, I'm open to
offers. Please contact me at my email address if you wish further details.
irishrover at netscape.ca  There is probably a photo on the RCOC web site.
                                   Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3