[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 and Jensen wheels

David Walker concinnity at woosh.co.nz
Tue Jul 11 12:47:06 BST 2006

The P6 Estate (with the efi vitesse motor in it)that was in the classic car
mags a year or two ago had Jensen Interceptor s2 alloy wheels so they do
fit.But Jensens used big Austin/Wolseley(A105/110
Westminster,6/99,6/110Wolseley)wheels- ergo they have the same offset and
P.C.D. as P5 Rovers -all 15" diameter.P6s have 14" diameter but although the
standard steel wheels have the same offset and P.C.D. as all P5s,the Rostyle
equipped ones have a different Austin/BMC connection in that they have the
same wheels as the 'landcrab'1800/2200 Austin/Morris/Wolseley series front
wheel drive cars .In order for these wheels,with a half inch difference in
offset,to fit the P6,Rostyle equipped P6s(a rare option outside N.A.D.A. but
compulsory on TCs in it)have different hubs to compensate. Put rostyles on
the standard car and the track narrows.And to answer your question ,I think
the standard nuts and studs would be fine,but you'll have to go down in
profile for the tyre,perhaps 195/60r15s.  Cheers,David.             NADA TC
,Kenya spec TC,UK TC,3500,3500S,820