[ROVERNET - UK] A Little OT eBay Help, Please...

David Read defender110 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 8 23:46:28 BST 2006

Hi Glen - pressed "send" too soon ...
Scrolling down to below the picture, the same info shows:-

Shipping Cost Services Available Service Transit Time*		Available to
US $3.50 US Postal Service First Class Mail® 2 to 5 business days United
States only

US $5.05 US Postal Service Priority Mail® 2 to 3 business days United
States only

US $9.50 USPS Global Priority Mail 4 to 6 business days Canada

US $11.50 USPS Global Priority Mail 4 to 6 business days Europe,
Australia, Japan

*Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are
provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary
with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.

Will ship to United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan.

Cheers
Dave
South Oz