[ROVERNET - UK] A Little OT eBay Help, Please...

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Sat Jul 8 22:44:37 BST 2006

On Saturday 08 July 2006 16:56, Mike Maher wrote:
> Glen, according to the advert, shipping to the UK is $11.50
>
> Mike Maher
> UK

Thanks, Mike. Is that what you see at the top of the listing right under
the "end time" information? I know the correct info is shown down at
the "Shipping and Payment details" area.

Thanks again, Mike. This really helps since some of the things eBay shows you
are dependent upon where eBay knows you are viewing from.

Glen

--
~ Glen Wilson ~
http://stores.ebay.com/EasyAuctionServicesPA