[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Wheels on a 1971 NADA P6B

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Sat Jul 8 05:20:07 BST 2006

Roverists:

Today was a disheartening day.  After having the SD1 wheels sand
blasted, and powder coated, and then having new Coker red band tires
mounted and balanced, I found that the SD1 wheels would not fit on the
front hubs.  The center hole in the SD1 wheels are to small for the
grease cup retainers to pass through.  Since I'd been told by more than
one person that this wasn't going to be a problem, I thought that I'd
bring it to everyones attention so it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

My whole life with our Rover has been injected with the most unusual
problems!  If I was sane, and not so in love with Rovers' I'd give up!

Peter Miller
Arlington, Wa.
USA