[ROVERNET - UK] Re: TC CARB TUNE

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 16:55:18 BST 2006

I can vouch for the Gunson's Colortune.  I bought one on Ebay several
years ago and have used it to set up one of my 3500S' carbs.  It was
running very rich and popping and backfiring before I started.  Being able
to watch the spark through the clear replacement plug that's part of the
Colortune kit is a very effective way to get the carb mixtures balanced,
and the car ran massively better when I was done.  One of these is well
worth seeing out.

Geoff

Message: 6