[ROVERNET - UK] ebay sale

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Sat Jul 1 15:57:43 BST 2006

Fritz,

Your assessment of the condition of this car is probably correct, but I
continue to be amazed that some of these P6's can be in remarkably good shape
even after spending an entire lifespan in a salty, damp, rust-prone area. I
can't explain how this happens, but I'm beginning to think that we are
reaching a sort of plateau where the really rusted out ones have been crushed
and the survivors are the end product of some sort of Darwinian "survival of
the fittest" scenario.

Maybe Ted needs to have a local Rovernetter take a look at this car, just to
be sure. Washington state is full of lonely RoverNutters with time on their
hands. I know of at least one myself.

;-)

Glen

--