[ROVERNET - UK] Was 1949 Rover 75 P3 on Ebay now P3 in N.A.

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 00:52:52 GMT 2006

Bill,
There is a P3 on our website under "Club Cars".  It's
a green "sport" version I believe. How many
"lights"...... I don't know.  It's owned by our
Treasurer, Peter Heaster.  He sold a spare P3 to one
of our members in Ottawa.  It looks a bit different.
It seemed to have a higher profile for passengers with
top hats, I presume.

Eric

--- Bill Robertson <rover2000nut at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Theres a 49 Rover 75 P3 on ebay presently #
> 4607570430............It looks
> all there and judging by the door panels and
> interior in not too bad of
> shape..........He says it did run.............I'm
> hoping someone saves it
> before he decides to put modern running gear in
> it................
>
> One aside can anyone tell me how many P3' are in
> North America and how many
> are 4 lighters as opposed to 6 lighters and how many
> are 75's  as opposed to
> 60's...........I'm trying to ascertain how rare
> these are over
> here...........The production numbers aren't helping
> me alot   LOL
>
> Thanks
> Bill Robertson
> 1948 Rover 75 P3