[ROVERNET - UK] Ultimate Rover Movie

wfritz at mindspring.com wfritz at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 19 12:30:51 GMT 2006

I'm enjoying this thread ! However, I now have a clutch question. The
clutch in my '69 2000TC Fed/AC died  recently. I spoke to Ruth & she
offered good advice & faxed me sheets on how to do the deed without pulling
the engine. I would like to hear from others who have pulled the clutch &
tranny w/o pulling the engine - are there any tricks or snakes from your
experience. I'm trying to decide which way to go. I'm not enthralled with
the idea of removing the twin brake boosters and possibly the AC system to
remove the engine, so................ Any help is appreciated.

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta, GA
USA