[ROVERNET - UK] Ultimate Rover Movie

Ray Wilkins raywilk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 10:20:49 GMT 2006

Well we've had Lock Stock and Smoking Barrels and Lock
Stock and 3 Smoking Barrels but I think you'll find
there were actually 2 Smoking Barrels. Not that it
makes much difference in the scheme of things! Was
there really a P5 in there? I can only remember
Vinny's yellow (or was it Almond; same as mine) P6B.

Ray Wilkins
Melbourne Australia (where its bloody hot and we've
had little rain either)
1976 P6B