[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P6 Bonnet

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 18 03:34:28 GMT 2006

Is that Rover 3500 bonnet coming from Canada? UPS ships out of Canada to the
US, but it is probably too large .I ship parts all over the country and
world, and have found the best way to ship bumpers and bonnets is by
Greyhound bus. If it fits under the bus, they will take it.It will need to
be boxed; usually a furniture or appliance store is the best source. Several
layers, with padding both sides will protect it, make it about a foot thick.
Call greyhound and get a rate, then pay someone to drive it across the
border, to the nearest Greyhound Station. it must be prepaid, they insure
it, up to $300 or $400 and you must pick it up at the Greyhound station.
James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale