[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P6 Bonnet

Stephen JC Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Tue Jan 17 16:41:59 GMT 2006

The 2000 and the 3500 hoods (bonnets) are, indeed, different. The
3500's is an exasperating inch longer -- and for the US market has an
awkward stainless strip at the front. I made a 3500 hood fit a 2000
once but I would not do it again. I have a 3500 hood stripped of the
goofy scoops that you could weld pieces over the scoop holes if it
would help but there must be a better way. My suggestion would be to
get a non-scooped 3500 hood and make sure your cooling system is up to
snuff.

Stephen Beer
Milan, NY