[ROVERNET - UK] Clutch Hydraulics - 2000

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 18:17:37 GMT 2006

Steven,
Ruth may still have some self-bleeding bleed-screws
which I have on all my hydraulics.

In a fit of frustration with the slave cylinder one
time, I unbolted the slave cylinder with nylon line
attached, laid it on the garage floor, used the
self-bleeder, and I removed all the air by pumping the
clutch pedal.  Sometimes desperate times call for
desperate measures.

I have another uncoventional tip for front brakes that
a good friend, Art Baker, showed me.

BTW, keep asking we're here to help if we can.

Eric

--- Steven Dibdin <sdibdin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ian,
>
> Thanks for the offer. I'm going to try readjusting
> and bleeding the system
> today. If there it's still happening after, I'll
> give you a yell.
>
> Many thanks,
> Steven D

Webmaster & Magazine Editor: