[ROVERNET - UK] P4 95 vs. 110

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Tue Feb 28 16:03:58 GMT 2006

The 95 did not come with an overdrive option so as to distinguish it
from the more expensive but very similar 110. Both 95 and 110 had steel
doors. The 110 had the Weslake cylinder head and a different final drive
ratio as well as overdrive. Did the 110 also have an electric windscreen
washer pump? The 95 had a manual pump. The 110 also had extra hand grips
in the back seats for use during spirited driving!

;-)

Glen