[ROVERNET - UK] Message clarification

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Fri Feb 24 16:41:00 GMT 2006

This is getting repetitious, but I thought I would confirm that the
replications are no longer occurring on my computer, so whatever was
wrong has been put right or has cured itself.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.