[ROVERNET - UK] messages in triplicate

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Thu Feb 23 16:44:12 GMT 2006

Thanks for all your comments.  Since the problem developed spontaneously
so to speak and then disappeared again, during a period when I was not
at work (I read this stuff on my work computer) and didn't even turn on
the computer, and during which I don't think any of our company network
people were diddling with our network, I still find it difficult to
believe that the problem was anything to do with the receiving end.
However, it has gone away, for the present at least, so I won't worry
about it!

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)