[ROVERNET - UK] messages in triplicate

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Wed Feb 22 17:02:53 GMT 2006

This is to the webmaster.

Over the period 16 to 19 February, I received 46 messages, each in
triplicate (and identical).  Our local computer gurus think the problem
is your end, not ours, but are you aware of a mechanism for this?  A
similar problem has occurred once or twice before (weeks or months ago)
but only for isolated messages, and I assumed then that the sender had
accidentally sent more than once (all too easy with the silly
alternative keystrokes of Microsoft Outlook).

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 running again (San Francisco)

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.