[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s head compatibility

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sat Feb 18 03:53:27 GMT 2006

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

I'm rebuilding an engine that sat in a field for a number of years
with the plugs removed. mice filled the spark plug holes with seeds,
urine, and you name it, and they need some serious machining to make
good.

Kent, if yours are handy, let me know (peter at king-co.com) what you'd
like for them and when you might have a chance to ship them.

Thanks much,

Peter