[ROVERNET - UK] Saloon / Sedan / Hardtop ???

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Thu Feb 16 23:54:50 GMT 2006

 Yes, I have to admit that I am little irritated when, on being told my
car is a Rover, people either look completely blank or they ask whether
that was the LandRover company, as if LandRover were the company name
(which admittedly it may be since it was split away from Rover) rather
than merely the name of one Rover model among many.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)